GiveCampus is growing fast: we’ve achieved 10X+ growth in the last two years 1-2 new schools join our community every day. To support this growth and accelerate it moving forward, we’re looking for a Director of Business Development — an all-star hustler who is comfortable wearing all sorts of hats. This person will work closely with our CEO to do whatever is necessary to grow the company. Responsibilities will be as diverse as they are broad: from marketing, to sales, to product management, to partner success, to strategy, to PR.
Key things we’ll be looking for:
- An extraordinary track record and a reputation for rolling up your sleeves and getting results. (We don’t care about the domain, the industry, or the subject matter.)
- Outstanding resourcefulness and grit.
- An engaging personality and a healthy sense of humor (e.g., someone we want to get stuck in an airport with).
- At least 3 years of professional experience (or 1-year of post-MBA experience).
Extra credit if you have:
- Customer-facing experience such as consulting, sales, account management, customer success, and/or customer support (bonus extra credit if this experience is related to SaaS products, B2B or enterprise sales, and/or the education or non-profit market).
- Experience working in advancement/development or alumni relations at an educational institution or other non-profit.
- Experience at a tech start-up, especially as a founder or early employee.
- Experience with crowdfunding, peer-to-peer fundraising, or other fundraising activities.
- Volunteered to help a school raise money or engage its alumni (e.g., as a “class agent”, “class chair/ambassador”, or “reunion committee member”).
- Any of the key things we’re looking for in a Partner Success Associate and/or Sales Executive (see below), but those roles aren’t a perfect fit for you.
How to apply:
If this role sounds like you, please send your resume and a quick note to email@example.com. We’re also always looking to hire amazing people, so if you’re interested in what we’re building and want to be a part of it, please send us a note even if none of the listed positions are a perfect fit.Apply Now