At GiveCampus, we don’t just provide schools with awesome technology. We actively partner with them to make sure they get maximum value from that technology. And we invest heavily in gathering and sharing data and analytics, best practices, and lessons learned.
We are searching for a top-notch Partner Success Associate to enhance and expand these efforts. This person will own all elements of the GiveCampus partner experience: product, process, and everything in between. They will be a core part of our team and serve as the primary interface for schools using GiveCampus. Broadly speaking, they will be in charge of optimizing schools’ use of GiveCampus, partner renewal/retention, and supporting the expansion of partnerships over time.
Responsibilities will include:
- Onboarding new partners: Understanding their needs and requirements, the priorities and pain points they want to address, what they want to achieve, and how they will measure success; and familiarizing them with GiveCampus, the benefits of specific features/functionality, and how other schools use the platform.
- Quickly, kindly, and accurately answer partner questions when they come in through our support channel. This is the primary avenue for communication with many partner schools and the front porch of our partner support work.
- Helping schools set up and run campaigns on GiveCampus; proactively sharing best practices; and, when appropriate, engaging schools to prevent sub-optimal results.
- Producing content to educate schools about GiveCampus capabilities, the value of specific features and functionality, and examples of how schools can benefit from them (e.g., knowledge base articles/blog posts, newsletters, in-product “How to” guides, FAQs, and training materials).
- Tracking and analyzing partner usage of GiveCampus, success rates/trends, and satisfaction; engaging partners accordingly and modifying processes to improve outcomes in all of these areas (e.g., to increase platform usage) and minimize churn.
- Implementing an efficient system for communicating with partners and tracking those communications.
- Gathering feedback from schools and collaborating with our designers and engineers to translate this feedback into platform enhancements, new features, etc. (Note: The Partner Success Associate will play a significant role in shaping our product roadmap.)
- Conducting periodic (~quarterly) reviews with each partner to understand their evolving needs and priorities and ensure that they are getting their expected value out of GiveCampus.
- Generating intellectual capital regarding GiveCampus and digital fundraising and engagement writ large (e.g., best practices, lessons learned, data/analytics, etc.); managing distribution of this intellectual capital to our partners.
- Working closely with our sales team to maximize renewal/retention and make partners aware of new opportunities as we expand our product and services.
- Working closely with our marketing team to ensure our marketing strategy is aligned with the key value our partners derive from GiveCampus; identifying success stories for testimonials and case studies that highlight this value.
Key things we’ll be looking for:
- An engaging personality, a healthy sense of humor, and exceptional people skills (e.g., someone we want to get stuck in an airport with).
- Customer-facing experience such as sales, account management, customer success, customer support, and/or consulting (extra credit if this experience is related to SaaS products, B2B or enterprise sales, and/or the education or non-profit market).
- Empathy and exceptional listening skills–you need to be able to get to the bottom of all sorts of questions.
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely, including when explaining new technology or unfamiliar concepts.
- An appreciation for the critical importance of EVERY interaction.
- Keen attention to detail and an obsession with providing delightful partner experiences.
Extra credit if you have:
- Experience working in advancement/development or alumni relations at an educational institution or other non-profit.
- Experience at a tech start-up.
- Experience with crowdfunding, peer-to-peer fundraising, or other fundraising activities.
- Volunteered to help a school raise money or engage its alumni (e.g., as a “class agent”, “class chair/ambassador”, or “reunion committee member”).
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) software such as Salesforce, Sugar CRM, or Close.io.
How to apply:
If this role sounds like you, please send your resume and a quick note to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re also always looking to hire amazing people, so if you’re interested in what we’re building and want to be a part of it, please send us a note even if none of the listed positions are a perfect fit.Apply Now