About the role
We are looking for a scary-good production engineer. This individual will build out our infrastructure, create tools for automation, and ensure reliability, performance, and security.
Responsibilities will include:
- Defining and creating a production stack to support scalable, stable, and super fast back-end services.
- Developing a deep understanding of our infrastructure so that you can enhance its security, reliability, and performance.
- Communicating the design, function, and operation of the production environment to anyone—in a language that they can understand.
Key things we’ll be looking for:
- Experience with a range of production activities.
- A proven record of eliminating risks and, above all else, ensuring security and reliability.
- Poise under pressure—we expect to test your skills with constant user growth.
How to apply:
If this role sounds like you, please send your resume and a quick note to email@example.com. We’re also always looking to hire amazing people, so if you’re interested in what we’re building and want to be a part of it, please send us a note even if none of the listed positions are a perfect fit.Apply Now