COVID–19 is the source of growing concern and uncertainty around the world. We know that many of our partner institutions have already been impacted by the disease and the spread of the virus that causes it, and we know that many more are taking important precautions and preparing for potential impacts in the days and weeks ahead.
It’s our goal to keep the GiveCampus community connected, informed, and supported during this difficult time. We’ve created this page to collect and share resources and best practices that we hope—in addition to continued guidance from our Partner Success team—will help you navigate the unique challenges and urgent priorities the COVID-19 outbreak presents to the educational fundraising industry. As this rapidly evolving situation continues, we will post updated and additional materials here. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Hands | REGISTER
- GiveCampus partners are invited to attend a recurring community All Hands meeting, to be held every other Wednesday at 4 pm ET beginning April 8th through June 3rd. We already hold All Hands with our team to reflect on how recent work aligns with our mission, give each other kudos, and ask our leadership team questions. We want to extend this practice to our community to celebrate milestones, highlight innovators and accomplishments, and bolster our collective response to this crisis.
- Strategies for Fiscal Year End and FY21 (5/14)
- #GivingTuesdayNow Best Practices for Schools (4/21)
- Show You Care: A Community-Centered FYE Strategy
- Moving In-Person Events Online and Increasing Participation via Peer-to-Peer Engagement (4/9)
- AMA: COVID-19 Strategy - Session #1 (3/20)
- AMA: COVID-19 Strategy - Session #2 (3/27)
- Virtual Panel: COVID-19 and the GiveCampus Community (3/19)
- COVID-19 Fundraising (GiveCampus University)
- COVID-19 Resources (CASE)
- COVID-19 Resources (AGN)
- Coronavirus Upends College Giving Days as Institutions Pivot to Raise Money for Students' Basic Needs (Chronicle of Philanthropy)
- Real Talk: COVID-19 and 2020 Fundraising (Ariel Glassman)
- LIVE UPDATES: How higher education is reacting to the new coronavirus pandemic (Inside Higher Ed)
- The Coronavirus Is Upending Higher Ed (The Chronicle of Higher Education)
- Listen to Your Sonarian Senses: Lessons Learned from Crisis Monitoring (Campus Sonar)
- Quickstart Template: Streamline Your Campus Crisis Communication Tactics (OHO Interactive)
UPDATE: Now through June 30, 2020, all non-profit educational institutions (K-12 and higher ed) can access the Social Fundraising Platform for free. We've been encouraged to see new schools leveraging our industry leading platform to mobilize their communities around supporting those experiencing hardship as a result of COVID-19 and/or to bolster your school’s capacity to respond to future crises. For examples of live campaigns at other schools, go here.
Funds raised will be subject to standard payment processing fees of 2.9% + $0.30/transaction. You will be invoiced monthly for these fees (they will not be deducted from donations that you receive).
Now through June 30, 2020, all nonprofits (not only educational institutions) can access Giving Forms by GiveCampus for free. We've been encouraged to see new schools of all shapes and sizes using our Giving Forms platform to streamline fundraising efforts aimed at supporting constituents and community members who are experiencing hardship as a result of COVID-19—and/or to bolster your organization’s capacity to respond to future crises. Funds raised are subject to standard payment processing fees of 2.9% + $0.30/transaction. You will be invoiced monthly for these fees (they will not be deducted from donations that you receive). For examples of live giving forms, go here.